Sunday 11 January 2009

Pamper Yourself


Just what you need to do on this miserable dreich Sunday. Get out your favourite Christmas smellies, run a hot bath and beautify yourself - perfect.

This is my entry for the Sketch and Stash Challenge which is a new challenge site and is simple to enter. Every 2 weeks there is a sketch to follow and all you have to do is use your new or never used (or hardly used) stash on your creation. It's a chance to fall in love with all that stash again or just to show off with your brand new stuff.

So here is my entry which is all Pink Petticoat. I haven't used this image for quite some time and the ribbon was bought last weekend. The only additions are some silver mirror board and a little black bling from my stash.

I've been using square cards recently so as this is A6 I think I'll
donate it to the Marie Curie Cancer Care appeal. Click on the link for details of how to help this worthwhile cause - they received 111,400 cards last year which was fantastic - and there is the added bonus that someone will enjoy the fruits of your labour.

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card Kimberley, I love the colour scheme and of course your new stash!!
    Thanks so much for joining us in our first challenge!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Kimberley, I love girly cards! Thanks for joining in.

    ReplyDelete