Wednesday 7 January 2009

Sweet Pea


Here is my entry for the 2 Sketches 4 You Challenge based on Kazans sketch. I'm also entering it on the Cute Card Thursday Challenge which is to use something you got for Christmas or you bought over the holiday period.

I've used Provocraft paper, baby face cut using Cricut Doodlecharms cartridge, sentiment cut using Cricut Beyond Birthdays cartridge (Christmas present), border embossed using a Cuttlebug border folder coloured with Whispers pens.

I'll probably have another go at this one at the weekend when I can find some flesh coloured paper for the baby's face. Anyway this will need to do for now.

Thanks for looking!

10 comments:

  1. fabulous card, I love your die cuts, the baby's face looks amazing! Great embossing too!

    Thank you for joining in the CCT challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh this card is so stinking cute - love the scalloped edges too - you did a fab job on the sketch
    :) Kazan

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute! Great job with the sketch!

    ~Lea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is such a cute card! Really great take on Kazan's sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so cute! great take on Kazan's sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute! I love it - great baby card!

    ReplyDelete