Saturday 31 January 2009

Luv Ya!


Third card today for Friday Sketchers and the Cute Card Thursday Challenge which is Valentines (I wasn't going to enter this one as I don't really do mushy). Firstly I've matted and layered a Penny Black image coloured with Whispers Pens. The DP is from Craft Creatives, the embossed paper is from Pink Petticoat's washed out range in Sage, the sentiment is a Studio G alphabet stamp set, some decorative Fiskars punching and two little brads from my stash.

Thanks for looking!

8 comments:

  1. beautiful card, I love the colour scheme and the sweet image!
    Thank you for joining in the CCT challenge. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really gorgeous card, I love the swiss dots embossed cardstock.
    Thanks for trying my sketch.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, great cuttlebug background.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card, the image is so cute :o)

    Hugs
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card! I love the punched border! Great job with the sketch!

    ~Lea

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a sweet card, Hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, great colours and sentiment.

    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is so cute - love the soft colours that you used

    ReplyDelete