Sunday 18 January 2009

Blue Cheese


What a horrible, horrible day! It's cold and wet, it was snowing earlier and I can't be bothered going out.

Anyway, this is my entry for The Sugar Bowl challenge which is to use three different design papers and three different types of embellishments on your cards! No more, no less.

I have used three K&Co papers, a flower, a ribbon and some bling. The image is Cheddar which is one of the Soft Centre stamps.

Not sure if I like this one - it's a bit dark - I think I'm much more of a pastel kinda girl.

Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Kimberley
    What a delicious creation!
    Thanks so much for joining the second challenge from The Sugar Bowl!
    You really are too sweet!
    Sugar Mama x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card. I like the colors you used. Thank you for joining the Sugar Bowl challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card!! Love the colors and that image is so cute!! Thanks so much for joining in the Sugar Bowl challenge and good luck :)Kathy

    ReplyDelete