Saturday 31 January 2009

Oobee Doo


Here is my second card for today which I think could be a get well card or for someone who is feeling a bit down.

The DP and image are from Pink Petticoat and the design is based on the fabulous Dawny P's sketch over on Papertake Weekly. I love Dawny's sketches because they are very clean and tidy - I'm not a fan of clutter - or maybe that's my excuse for being less talented than most of you. I'm also entering it into the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge which is 'At The Zoo'.

So before I go how about a wee sing song?

Now I'm the king of the swingers
Oh, the jungle VIP
I've reached the top and had to stop
And that's what botherin' me
I wanna be a man, mancub
And stroll right into town
And be just like the other men
I'm tired of monkeyin' around!

Oh, oobee doo
I wanna be like you
I wanna walk like you
Talk like you, too
You'll see it's true
An ape like me
Can learn to be human too

Thanks for looking!

8 comments:

  1. what a fabby card,i adores this little monkey and......now i can't get that song out of me head...lo...l right gonna watch the film now...lol

    thanks for joinign us at scsc:)

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kimberley I love the image so cute but cheeky too, great layout and embossing thanks for joining us at scsc hugs Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great card Kimberley, thanks for the song and love your thought of the day. Thanks for taking part in this weeks SCSC!
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card Kimberley for this weeks 'Zoo' theme, thanks for playing along with us this week at SCSC :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card Kimberley, thanks for joining us this week at scsc.

    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  6. so cute!

    thanks for joining us this week on SCSC

    hugs Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is lovely - cute monkey! Thanks for joinng us for the PTW challenge! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card, very cute image and love the colours and sentiment you used :-) perfect !!
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete