Saturday 24 January 2009

Slipping You A Wish


Final card of today for the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge which is a recipe challenge: 1 image, 2 papers and three embellishments. I hope my solid pink strip counts as a paper otherwise I'm up doo-doo creek without a paddle! Again using the Pink Petticoat papers from my previous cards of today, a Pink Petticoat image, a computer generated sentiment and the bling is from my stash.

Off to pamper myself now. Thanks for looking have a great Saturday evening!

6 comments:

  1. Great card, luv the dotty paper, sue.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kimberley, this looks fab, thanks for joining us on SCSC this week.

    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is a lovely card, the papers and image are gorgeous,thanks for joining us at scsc:)

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such an incredibly pretty card Kimberley and a fab image. Thanks for joining us at SCSC this week :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous card Kimberley I love the paper pieced dress thanks for joining us at scsc hugs Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  6. fabulous

    thanks for joining us this week on SCSC

    hugs jane x

    ReplyDelete