Saturday 3 January 2009

Failed!


I've already broken a resolution - to do the housework before I do any challenges on a Saturday. This failure means that when I realise the time it's oh my God and I'm rushing around like.....do do do do, do do do, do do do do, do do do do do.......Indiana Jones before Ian comes back.

Well you can't blame me really we have been a bit short on the old challenge front for a couple of weeks so I got a wee bit excited. Still, lets look on the bright side it and call it a workout.

Anyway, here it is my first Penny Black Challenge of 2009 the theme of which is embossing. The papers are from Craft Creatives, the Cuttlebug embossing is Swiss Dots and Swirls and the sentiment is computer generated.

Thanks for looking!

18 comments:

  1. Love all your embossing really great! Pascale :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a great card and the dust can wait. You got to get your priorities right and cards defo come first. LOL

    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgoeus card Kimberley, very cute.
    Thanks for joining us this week.

    Happy New Year
    Hugs
    Tracie :)x

    ReplyDelete
  4. sweet card for the challenge kimberley..love the layout and that cute image...thanks for playing along this week at PBSC and happy new year
    Hugs
    kath
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kimberley!
    I love your Hedgie image it is adorable,I really like your colour scheme too very original!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely card!! I like the colors!!

    hugs, Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely colours - lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card Kimberley, cute image and I love the pretty colour combo. Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Kimberley, Whats housework???? great card love the colours, thanks for joining PBSC this week
    Hugs Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab card Kimberley - love that cute image! Thanks for joining in the PBSC this week
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so pretty! Such a cute stamp! Thanks for joining in with the PB challenge! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Say Phoew to housework :) Lovely card and worth ignoring the cleaning for :) Kim

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card, really cute image.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete