Saturday 27 June 2009

Luv Ya

Good morning everyone I hope you are having a good Saturday. I had hoped to catch a few rays today but it looks like it's not to be.

Anyway, this is my entry from the Papertake Weekly Challenge. The theme this week is digital so I thought I would have a go at a pop-up card. It wasn't as hard as I thought but I think my technique needs some perfecting.

To qualify for the challenge I have used Big Dots for the background and the lovely Ella from Pink Petticoat on the inside - isn't she gorgeous? I also had a little experiment with my Cricut Design Studio for the name and sentiment. Some bling and a flower on her bootie and that's it.



the inside



Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, this is lovely, really pretty and I love the inside too with Ella the elephant. Hazelxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kimberley. This is fabulous. I love that Ella image - awww, so sweet - and the paper is one of my faves :) Thank you for joining us at PTW. Hugs, Dawny xxxx

    ReplyDelete