Sunday 14 June 2009

Saucy!

Last one for today and I'm quite pleased with myself I've managed to make four cards today. However I'm keeping two of them for later (they might fit some challenges - got to keep the old visitor count up haven't we?).

This one is for Cute Card Thursday (I haven't entered this one for ages!) and the theme is quotations. I've chosen one from Mae West:

“When choosing between two evils, I always like to try the one I've never tried before.”

- Mae West (1892-1980)



All the DP's are Pink Petticoat scraps (even better), the quote has been computer generated, the ribbon and bling are from my stash.

Off to get organised for the week ahead and then sit down with a glass of something chilled. Enjoy the rest of your weekend and thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment