Saturday 26 July 2008

My First Challenge Attempt


Here is my first attempt at a challenge! This one is a Papertake Weekly Challenge and is based on Katharina's Sketch #7. The stamp is Sugar Nellie's Maggie, paper is Basic Grey Two Scoops, Prima flowers and Papercellar gems.

I hope this is a fair interpretation of the sketch. I really like the semi-circle shape on the card but would have liked it to have some embossing on it - I can feel a trip to Craftology coming on and a possible Cuttlebug purchase - someone get me to rehab please!!!

2 comments:

  1. It's gorgeous Kimberley! Def a good interpretation of the sketch! Hope to see you again for next weeks challenge! Thanks for joining us for Katharinas sketch! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow , stunning ,love it ,Dawnxx
    hope you will join in again ,xx

    ReplyDelete