Saturday 1 October 2011

What's Going On?....

....this is my third posting today - I must have a fever! I love this Pink Petticoat Little Friends stamp. I think she should enter Strictly Come Dancing - what do you think? I've paper pieced her tutu using a Pink Petticoat paper from Big Bloomers, added a little black pearl to her headband and the sentiment is a Personal Impressions stamp (I've stamped a sentiment yay!).



I'm entering it into the following challenges:

Truly Scrumptious - Clean and Simple
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
Stamping For The Weekend - What A Cutie
Cute Card Thursday - Animal Crackers

Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

  1. fabulous card, such a cute image!
    many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week,
    have a great weekend, Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card and I love the cute image! A great CAS card! Thanks for joining us at Truly Scrumptious
    hugs, Marlies

    ReplyDelete