Saturday 26 September 2009

Monochromatic


This week over at OCC the challenge is to create something monochromatic - a dream for me being a bit of a colour phobic.

So using classic black and white I've printed Pink Petticoat dots onto the cardstock, and created a layered flower using the accessories from the Pink Petticoat Hettie download. With the addition of a computer generated sentiment and a Card Candy dot that's it.

I've had a bit of a card fest today - four cards in one day! I'll share the rest later....off now to do a bit of housework before I settle down tonight for the X Factor....sad but true!

Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

  1. Terrific card Kimberely!!! I love black and white; so classic. Thanks for playing along with us this week at OCC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh - I love that card - very classic and elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Thanks for playing with us at the OCC!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful monochromatic card. I really love black and white - so elegant! So happy you could play along with us at the OCC this week!

    ReplyDelete