Sunday 20 September 2009

Bummer!

My first post since the first of August and there is nothing to show! I popped over to the new SophistiCat Challenge Blog whose second challenge is to make anything that can hold something...whether it be a voucher, cash, stamped images etc...your way...your colours...that's it!

Yahoo! I made a 30th birthday card last week for someone which was made with denim blue paper and featured a jeans pocket with stitching and studs which will fit in nicely with the challenge. Did I take a picture of it? Oh no that would be too easy!

So welcome to my virtual card blog - it really was the winning entry - honest!

5 comments:

  1. Oh Bless Kimberley. I have done this myself many of times hun. It's real frustrating eh!
    Thank you for making me smile not at your expense but at 'I'm not the only one eh' that does it. I expect we all do it at some point.
    Thanks for linking up with us at Sophisticats this week. Shame we couldn't see your beautiful denim pocket card.

    Hugs
    Lisa.xx
    DT Admin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad it's not just me that does that. Some of my best cards I've forgotten to take a pic of. Wished I'd seen it.

    Thank you for linking Sophisticats challenge on your blog and we look forward to seeing your creations in the future.

    Love Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is just stunning - I'm sure!!! Oops, you're not the only one, and thanks anyway for sort of joining in at Sophisticats this week - hope you join us - with a picture - next week!

    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh sweetie never mind I am sure it was brilliant,its the kind of thihg I would do but bless you for joining us at sophisticates this week love cheryl xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad there is someone else as daft as me out there in blog land!!!If i could see it i'd say its great... brilliant colours and very stylish, thanks for joining us at S-CATS this week... but as i cant... i'll say..'please join us next week at S-CATS....' cant wait to see something you make for 'us'... i like other things you have on here!!!
    hugs lynx

    ReplyDelete