Sunday 22 February 2009

Luscious Lavender


I'm having a lazy day today as I'm off to Manchester tomorrow, up and down in the one day, so it will be a long one.

So I've been on a bit of a production line and have made three cards which are totally me. Don't get me wrong I enjoy the sketch challenges where you have to cover the entire card with paper but sometimes I think my efforts look very untidy. I like uncluttered and simple, that's the type of card I would buy before I got into this card making lark. Also, the colour scheme represents my wardrobe - black with a hint of colour - I think I must be a repressed Goth!

All in all I'm quite pleased with the way they have all turned out i.e. fairly uniform bearing in mind I can't cut or stick straight. As you already know this must be as a result of one of four reasons:

1) I have a squinty eye
2) I have one leg shorter than the other
3) The house is subsiding
4) I have a squinty eye, one leg shorter than the other and the house is subsiding

Remarkably they are all the same except for the computer generated sentiments which are Girly Girl, Retail Therapy and I'ts A Girl Thing.



The DP and images are from Pink Petticoat Blooming Doodles Collection and the ribbon and pearlescent card are from my stash.

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment