Saturday 21 February 2009

Lost Yer Puff?


Challenge II for today is the Penny Black Saturday Challenge with a get well soon theme.

I struggled a bit with this one as I didn't think I had a suitable PB stamp but I've come up with this one which I think might give you a little chuckle if you are feeling poorly.

The image is from the '12 Days Of Christmas' set which has been coloured with Whispers pens and glitter added to the sheeps body (I'm having a glitter day today), the sentiment 'Lost Yer Puff? Get Well Soon' has been computer generated and the ribbon is from my stash.

Thanks for looking!

16 comments:

  1. fab card, so funny love the image
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love it Kimberley, so much fun and this would certainly cheer someone up ~ gorgeous !!
    Thanks for joining us this week at PBSC
    Have a great weekend
    Hugs
    Tracie :)x

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card Kimberley and such fun....love how you adapted what you had...thanks for joining in the fun again this week at PBSC and enjoy the rest of your weekend
    Hugs Kath xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab, fun card - love that sentiment! Great image and papers.
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is great fun! Would cheer anyone up!Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hihihi this is so cute! It is perfect for the sentiment.
    Lovely card.

    Hugs,
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete
  7. OOOO--this is delightful! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great fun card for the challenge Kimberley - love the combo of the sheep iamge and sentiment, and great colour scheme. Thanks for joining in the PBSC this week.
    pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Kimberly, fabulous card, love the sentiment, fab colours. joey.x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love how you used this stamp! Very cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card Kimberly with such a cute image!
    Hugs Gisela

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card Kimberly! I love the image, it's cute but funny. Would cheer me up if I was poorly!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Brilliant card Kimberley, love this image and as a true Scot your sentiment has brought a huge smile to my face. -x-

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow this is fab....I love the sentiment.

    Mrs WOnka x

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this stamp and saying Great job

    ReplyDelete