Saturday 29 November 2008

Soooooo.. Green


This weeks challenge over on Penny Black Saturday is no patterned paper.

This is my entry using scraps from previous cards - midnight blue glitter board, green snowflake embossed paper, PB image coloured using Whispers pens, some holly cut from some previous cards I wasn't sure about and some bling from my stash. I'm also entering it in the Friday Sketchers Challenge.

So no more trees were harmed in the making of this card - surely I should get extra points for that?

Thanks for looking!

6 comments:

  1. Cute card Love how all the embossed layered pieces work together!-Javabean

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous card Kimberely - love the embossing and this kitty is so cute. Great work - thanks for joining us this week :)x

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card Kimberley - love the cute kitty and the little holly corners and I do like a girl who uses up her scraps..thanks for playing along again this week at PBSC
    Hugs
    kath
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Kimberley - I adore this stamp and the way you ahve layerd up the embossed pieces and holly. Thanks for joining in the PBSC this week
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card! Love the image

    hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete