Saturday 16 June 2012

A Cheeky Little Entry

Before going out today to brave the dismal Scottish elements I thought I'd sneak in another LIM entry this week.



The image is from My Favourite Things called Meet Me At The Cafe and is one of many things I had to have at the time but I don't think have ever used. I've paper pieced it with papers from Mel Stampz and my required shiny things are the little bracelets on the girls and Glossy Accents on their glasses of red.

Thanks for looking and have a great weekend!



15 comments:

  1. Perfect card for a good friend Kimberley, fantastic.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great image and love the paper piecing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is brilliant truly lovely:)x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kimberley what a fab card and at least now you've got your stamp inky :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just perfect Kimberley! I love the paper piecing and the touches of red shininess are brilliant! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card - great paper piecing and wonderful to send to a firend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. great card love the gems for bracelets :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this one!
    Thanks again Kimberley.
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cool card! I've looked at those images before, but never purchased one...you've inspired me with your paper piecing...need to do a little of that again!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the bling on this one! M x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card, very individual. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love it and the touches of bling are great. Great card for a friend.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great image for paper piecing, love how you added the shiny elements :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Kimberley, what a great image, what a great layout, what a great sentiment and perfect paper piecing.
    Hugs Claudia

    ReplyDelete