Thursday 17 November 2011

Home Tweet Home

I'm a bit late this week for the LIM challenge of leaves this week. Where does the time go?

For my card this week I've used a sweet Doodle Pantry image which I've paper pieced using a combination of Summer Driggs Limeade and Beautimous papers. I think the Limeade paper on the leaves make them look variegated. I've also added a little wordbox as an address sign of the recipient.



I'm also entering my card it into the following challenges:

Doodle Pantry - Must use a Doodle Pantry image
Crafts & Me - Simples
Little Red Wagon - Paper Piecing
Ruby's Rainbow - Something With Wings

I'm feeling a bit out of sorts this week - maybe it's the dreary weather - the stork definitely dropped me in the wrong place - I think he overshot the runway in Spain!

Thanks for looking!

11 comments:

  1. my goodness, this is so cute!

    thanks so much for playing along with us at Ruby’s Rainbow Challenges!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kimberly! Wow girl! All that paper piecing and such small pieces. This is a work of art! Love it! I love this stamp anyway and this is the best I've ever seen it used! Thanks so much for joining us over at the Doodle Pantry challenge. Good luck and enjoy your free stamp set. come back and play again with us! I want to see more of your wonderful creativity!!
    Hugs, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really sweet Kimberley!
    Super card.
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet card! I love your paper piecing and the Clean and Simple layout. Thanks for playing along at the Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge this month!

    Allison G in TX
    November Guest Designer

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a sweet image Kimberley, making for a lovely card
    Thank you
    mandi LIM

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card

    Thank you for joining us this time at Ruby's Rainbow, hope you will join us again soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE what you have done with the digi, never would have thought how very effective this would look, must have a go myself, thanks for the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW Your card is simply gorgeous!!! Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful work with us at Crafts and Me :-)
    Lots of Hugs
    Karen
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome paper piecing, wow!! Lovely card, thanks for joining us at the Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge #18, do join us next month!

    happy crafting
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card Kimberley! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon :)
    Joanne xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow amazing card Kimberley, I love the colours and the design is stunning...thanks for joining in with the Crafts & Me challenge this week
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete