Monday 8 August 2011

The Best Laid Plans....

....I've got a to do list as long as my arm and barely dented it. So far today I've entered the By The Cute and Girly challenge and now I'm entering The Shabby Team Room challenge which is 'Tea For Two' based on this photograph.



My entry is a Pink Petticoat image which I've matted and layered and added a little gem and paper lace table cloth which I've punched with a Fiskars punch.



That's definitely all for today folks - I need to attack my list!

Sorry for the wonky photograph but I don't have time to faff around with it - thanks for looking!

5 comments:

  1. Such a lovely CAS design, a lovely image too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a sweet card...
    I will be honored if you will add this project in our weekly linking party every Wednesdays at
    http://www.passionatelyartistic.com/2011/08/my-inner-baker-with-linking-party.html
    Have a great week,
    Maggie
    http://passionatelyartistic.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super sweet card! Love that image! Thank you very much for joining us this week at The Shabby Tea Room!

    Hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very cute card...great job! Take care!:-))

    ReplyDelete