Saturday 19 March 2011

I Don't Believe It.....

I read the other day in the Daily Rag of the governments intention to build solar farms in Scotland. If you have ever been to Scotland you will realise that we must be the most sunshine starved nation in the world - we've practically all got rickets. Honestly have you ever heard anything so ridiculous? How about harnessing rain power then we'll be the richest and most energy efficient country in the world.

Anyway rant over - my week off work is coming to an end boo-hoo. I've had the time time to get things done around the house and do some of my favourite things - crafting, cooking and baking. Apart from chocolate orange cupcakes earlier in the week I made 'diggers' which featured in the Hairy Bikers Mums Know Best programme. You have to try them - they are fantastic - you will find the recipe here.

A little card today is for the Get Sketchy challenge and features a lovely simple sketch. The digi-stamp is from Bugaboo stamps (Night Night), the papers are all from Pink Petticoat and the sentiment is computer generated.




That's all for now have a great weekend.

Thanks for looking!

1 comment: