Sunday 6 June 2010

Coochie Coo

I'm back! I've not posted since April - it's not that I've not been crafting just that I haven't found any challenges I wanted to enter. Anyhoo for my first challenge in two months I'm entering this little number into the ABC Challenge which is vintage, Daring Cardmakers which is pearl and the brand new Craftalicious Challenge whose theme is new.



The vintage style papers are from Cajoline-Scrap, the image is from Squigglefly and I've done a little hand sewing, decoupage and added some pearls. I love the way this turned out - the little baby is too cute!

Need to go now this blogger thingy is playing up big time so before I lose my temper I'll sign off now. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

  1. Aww this is adorable, so sweet.
    Thanks so much for playing in our first challenge at Craftalicious
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is lovely, what a cutie image

    Thanks for joining in with our first challenge over at Craftalicous & best of luck

    Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, love the sweet image. Thanks for joining us at Craftalicious for our first challenge. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, don't leave it another two months, would love to see you in the next challenge. Thanks for joining us on our first challenge at Craftalicious. Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sweet card! Love that little image! I sure hope you will not take a little vacation again but will join us for our next challenge!
    Thank you for joining our first challenge at Craftalicious.
    hugs, Diana

    ReplyDelete