Saturday 13 March 2010

This Is It - THE Game

Hope you are having a great weekend. I've had a 'poo' week so I've rewarded myself again by only doing the things I like to do - a little crafting, a little cooking, some Pink Petticoat shopping and watching rugby....we're winning at the mo....3-0.... I hope it stays that way.

Anyway, here are my crafting efforts for today. An Easter card and a little matching pillow box filled with chocolate caramels....yum yum. The DP I got free from a mag and the stamp is Penny Black Whispers which I've paper pieced. I've added computer generated sentiments, some Craftwork Card Candy, some hand stitching and some pink velvet ribbon.




I've had this stamp for ages yet it's the first time I've used it. I've coveted it ever since I saw it on the lovely Kath's blog (I think it's one of her faves). Such is the Kath effect (she's the crafting world's equivalent of Delia) that it took me yonks to get it as it was always sold out....oops it's 3-3 now. Isn't it strange that after all that lusting I never got around to using it. Yaaaaaay we're winning again 6-3. Before it all gets too much I'm entering the following challenges:

Penny Black - Spring Colours
Secret Crafter - Anything Goes
ABC - Paper Piecing
Cute Card Thursday - Celebrations
By The Cute And Girly - Spring

Oh my word it's 6-6 now....come on Scotland....I'm like a woman possessed....COME ON! I'm going to have to sign off now as my nerves can't stand it.

Thanks for looking!

7 comments:

  1. what a beautiul Easter card and gift. really pretty colours
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card and I love the pastel shades. Thank you for joining in the SCSC this week.
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card. Love the soft colours and the image you used. The box is lovely as well. :) Thanks for joining us over at By the Cute and Girly

    ReplyDelete
  4. absolutely beautiful kimberley and yes it is one of my faves...thanks for joining in the fun at PBSC....hugs kath xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so sweet, I love that image, perfect for our spring challenge. Thanks for sharing at BTC&G
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous card and gift box ,,, I love the stamp and the papers you used are beautiful ,, love the colours ! :-)

    thanks for joining the ABC Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A grorgeous Set...really elegant

    ReplyDelete