Monday 4 May 2009

Beautiful Bubbles


Another dreich Bank Holiday - don't you just love it? Perfect weather to run a hot bath filled with lovely smellies and relax.

This would be the perfect day to enter some challenges but I just can't get into any of them. So I made this little pyramid box for a colleague at work who loves to have a long soak after a hard day. I filled it with miniature Decleor goodies which I'm sure she'll love.

I've used Pink Petticoat DP from Lola's Boudoir in Buttermilk and the image is Lola Rose Bubbly also from Pink Petticoat. I've added some iridescent stickles for the bubbles on her bath and attached the tag with some recycled ribbon from a Link's jewellery box.

Crafting wise it's not been a very productive weekend but I've managed to tick off quite a few things on the 'to do' front which I suppose is a bonus.

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment