Sunday 19 April 2009

I Haven't Been Slacking - Honest!

I've made quite a few cards since my last post - mainly commissions for people - which don't necessarily fit the theme of any of this weeks challenges. So I'll hold onto them if you don't mind and post them if and when they fit something.


However this one was made specifically for the Digi Shack grand opening challenge. They have a very beautiful cherry blossom image to download for free which I've used on my card. The paper is from the Summer Driggs Awareness kit which I have also used to paper piece the flowers. A little colouring using Whispers pens and some embossing using my Cuttlebug and that is basically it. I really like the paper pieced flowers which were a happy accident.

I hope you all have been enjoying the nice weather - doesn't everything look and feel a lot brighter when the sun's shining? Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card! Gosh, it must have taken forEVER to paper piece all those flowers! Great job!

    ReplyDelete