Sunday 7 December 2008

Hat Trick!

Okay today I am going for a hat trick - by entering three challenges at once. First - Papertake Weekly which is to make a card using the following recipe: 1 ribbon, 2 rectangles and 3 small, round embellishments. Second - Cute Card Thursday which is to use hearts on your card. Third and last but not least is the ABC Challenge which is 'T is for Three' - so there are three different papers and three little hearts on this one.


I have used papers again from Shabby Princess. The image is from Pink Petticoat (I never stop smiling at those wellies), ribbon and some heart shaped bling from my stash.

Thanks for looking!


5 comments:

  1. Oh this is so sweet, great image, thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous hat-trick Kimberley! Fabulous card too. This is my favourite image from that set : )
    Liz
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card! Thanks for joining us for the PTW recipe challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the PP images - have quite a few myself. I agree those wellies are worth smiling at!!! Great card hun - thanks for joining us this week on abc
    -x-

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable, such a fab card. Thanks for joining us on ABC challenge.

    ReplyDelete