Wednesday 29 October 2008

Baby It's Cold Outside


Day two of my holibags - now to find a challenge. Found one over on Funky Fairy's Blogspot - oh no, what to do, I don't have any Funky Fairy products - but wait they actually have freebies to download.

So here it is I have used the blue and white spotty paper from the free blue Christmas download, the circle has been embossed with the Cuttlebug snowflake folder, the little snowman I purchased from Mad About Cards last year, ice blue ribbon from my stash, some layered snowflakes and the sentiment is computer generated (I'm rubbish at stamping sentiments).

Lunch in a minute and then I am going to make a few more of these - thank you Funky Fairy.

Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card.

    Merci de ta participation

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card and love all that embossing. The blue kit is soooo lovely to work with isn't it?

    Many thanks for joining in with the Funky Fairy's this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous!!! :) Loving that little snowman!! ^.^

    Thanks for joining the Funky Fairys this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card ;)
    thanks for joining us at Funky Fairys this week.

    hugs Ria

    ReplyDelete